Today I am thrilled to welcome Heather Long as she talks about her book, Haunt Me. It looks divine!
The Seven Deadly Sins of Haunt Me
Hello and thank you, Julie and Romantic Reads and Such, for letting me drop by and take over the blog today. I thought I would take a different approach to looking Haunt Me, my latest release from Entangled—especially since I’ll be hosting a table at AAD Charlotte’s Sins and Virtues Ball! So, without further ado, here are seven insights into Haunt Me…
- Pride – Mac doesn’t want to lean on or depend on anyone. Her pride had already taken enough blows during her divorce. But sometimes pride gets in the way of love, and that’s a lesson she needs to learn.
- Greed – Long ago, a man wanted a woman so badly he locked her away from the world.
- Wrath – His fury at being unable to control her heart reaches through the ages to capture them in its claws.
- Envy – The town of Penny Hollow and our hero all envied Summerfield, wanting it for their own purposes…until Justin fell in love.
- Gluttony – They’d do anything to be together.
- Sloth – Not all Kent siblings are made the same, but some are accused of worse habits than others.
- Lust – No matter how much he wanted her, Justin held his body in check until she was ready.
by Heather Long
Release Date: 1/27/13
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Do you believe in second chances?
Recently divorced author MacKenzie Dillon has lost her writing mojo. When she inherits her great aunt’s haunted house in Virginia, she is determined to make a new start. The creepy old house provides inspiration but at what cost?
Successful architect and paranormal skeptic Justin Kent returns to Penny Hollow to fulfill his father’s dying wish of revitalizing their small town. To do that, he needs the allegedly haunted estate at Summerfield. Mac, the new owner, may be gorgeous and spunky, but she refuses to sell.
These two have a dangerous history that spans the ages, but will they discover the truth in time to save their lives?
National bestselling author, Heather Long, likes long walks in the park, science fiction, superheroes, Marines, and men who aren’t douche bags. Her books are filled with heroes and heroines tangled in romance as hot as Texas summertime. From paranormal historical westerns to contemporary military romance, Heather might switch genres, but one thing is true in all of her stories—her characters drive the books. When she’s not wrangling her menagerie of animals, she devotes her time to family and friends she considers family. She believes if you like your heroes so real you could lick the grit off their chest, and your heroines so likable, you’re sure you’ve been friends with women just like them, you’ll enjoy her worlds as much as she does.
Enter to win!
an Amazon Gift Card
5 Choice of backlist book by Heather Long
1/27: Becky on Books – Spotlight
1/29: Spotlight – You Gotta Read
1/30: Spotlight – In Shadows
2/3: Delphina Reads Too Much – Spotlight
2/3: Excerpt – RhiReading
2/4: Romantic Reads and Such – Guest blog
2/5: Deal Sharing Aunt – spotlight (R)
2/6: Review – Books to Get Lost In (R)
2/6: Excerpt – Reviews by Molly
2/10: Interview – Lia’s Book Haven
2/11: Spotlight – Laurie’s Thoughts
2/11: Spotlight – Reading Reality (R)
2/12: Spotlight – Reader Girls
2/13: Interview – Diane’s Book Blog
2/14: Review – The Romance Marketplace (R)